Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Last of the Lovelies...

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

"Joe, I'm no actress, but I think I understand this girl" - Ava Gardner to director Joe Mankiewicz about her character in "The Barefoot Contessa".

Ah yes, Kelly Bundy....the reigning white-trash slut-queen of the Fox network in the 1990's! She is missed!

Publicity still of Ellen Barkin for "Sea of Love"
Fran Drescher... beautiful face, nice figure, great hair.... but then she speaketh! well, like Joe E. Brown says at the end of "Some Like it Hot"... "Nobdy's Perfect!". Actually her voice never bugged me and I kinda liked how she would say "Noy-uls" when calling Niles the Butler on "The Nanny".

Early shot of Holly Hunter, probably for "Broadcast News". I think she looks even better now.
"It's only a mooooooovie!" - Alfred Hitchcock to Kim Novak on the set of Vertigo.
Mitzi Kapture of "Silk Stalkings". Is that her real name?
A nice pic of Sharon Stone back when she looked like... Sharon Stone.
Belizzima!!!

A Susan Hayward still that somehow didnt make it into my all-Susie post a while back. Too many stills, not enough stills, gotta get more stills.
 
Another batch of lovely ladies from movies and TV...

Christina..... *sigh*
Crystal Bernard...I used to love her on "Wings" but even before that I would watch that silly show "It's a Living" just to see her.

Gene Tierney.... the pic speaks for itself.

Linda Hamilton... my life was never the same after T-2!!

Marina Sirtis. I had the pleasure of meeting this lovely lady at a Trek convention many years ago. She was funny, charming and drop dead gorgeous and loved every minute of the attention she got from everyone..... awesome!

Natalie Wood

And her little sister Lana Wood

Buffy..... *BIG Sigh*

Senta Berger

The incredible Sherilyn Fenn. I'll be doing a full tribute posting of her sometime soon.
I'll be posting pics of Lovelies all weekend in the hopes that you all have a lovely weekend!

Eliza Dushku, for my money, the best looking woman on TV right now.
Amazing Grace!

Jane Fonda before she became a political activist and a fitness guru and an Oscar winner and someone who backhandedly insults her father practically everytime she opens her mouth... in other words, when she was awesome!
Rhonda Shear
An early pic of Tea Leoni, before the dark years, before.... Duchovny!
Uma!!!!!!
 
My fave silent film actress, Clara Bow, first dubbed "The Brooklyn Bonfire" and then "The IT! Girl" woulda been 104 this past July 29th. I was out of town and couldnt do a b-day post until today. Instead of the usual pic assortment, I decided to post some of the graphite or Colored pencil portraits I've done of Clara over the last several years.



This last one is still my fave of them all. The most recent one is 3 years old and I know I could do a much better job of it now so I'm hoping to do a new Clara Colored pencil drawing before the year is out. I miss drawing her!  
 
CLICK NOW
COLLECTION OF WORLD'S BEST WALLPAPERS
WOW WHAT A BEAUTY
AMAZING NATURE
NATURE OF GOD
JAZZ OF LIFE
COOL PHOTOS BANK
BEAUTY OF WILDLIFE
BEST PHOTOS OF THE WORLD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Back to TOP Back to TOP