Thursday, March 4, 2010

sasha RABBIT

Sasha Pivovarova channelling some serious Jessica Rabbit
in these stunning shots by Camilla Akrans (AGAIN!)

I don't know about you...but I was pretty much OBSESSED
with Who Framed Rodger Rabbit? when I was a kid.
And (I'm not ashamed to admit it) I own the dvd.

I think this is an ingenious idea for a shoot - given that Jessica Rabbit was
supposed to be a representation of every male's idea of the fantasy woman
- an ideal that could only ever PHYSICALLY exist in a cartoon form.
So here we are on another 'artistic' platform - trying to have fun with that idea.
Sasha nails it!
Obviously (unless you're Dolly Parton) no one is going to physically resemble her;
but that femme-fatale, sultry-vixen attitude of Jessica Rabbit is
CLEARLY coming through in these shots! Love it.

 
CLICK NOW
COLLECTION OF WORLD'S BEST WALLPAPERS
WOW WHAT A BEAUTY
AMAZING NATURE
NATURE OF GOD
JAZZ OF LIFE
COOL PHOTOS BANK
BEAUTY OF WILDLIFE
BEST PHOTOS OF THE WORLD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Back to TOP Back to TOP