Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy B-day James Cagney!

I'm right now VERY busy getting some artwork ready for the local show I do here every year but today woulda been Cagney's 110th b-day so I MUST post a few pics to celebrate!
I missed the Cagney fest on TCM this afternoon (had to work, god I hate that!) but I DID manage to see a short film he made at MGM in 1943 that I had never seen before! It was called "You, John Jones" , his co-stars were Ann Sothern and little Margaret O'Brien and it was directed by Mervyn LeRoy! Very cool to see some new Cagney on his b-day!!!
So now the only Cagney films I havent seen are: "The Millionaire (1931) , "Great Guy" (1936) , "Johhny Come Lately" (1943) , "The Seven Little Foys" (1955) , "Shake Hands with the Devil (1959) , "The Gallant Hours (1960) , "Ragtime" (1981) and the made for TV film "Terrible Joe Moran" (1984)

So often playing the tough guy but Jimmy could dance and sing and was a gifted comedian as well. And few actors could rattle off dialogue as fast as he could!

"Made it MA!...Top of the World!"
Thank You James!
CLICK NOW
COLLECTION OF WORLD'S BEST WALLPAPERS
WOW WHAT A BEAUTY
AMAZING NATURE
NATURE OF GOD
JAZZ OF LIFE
COOL PHOTOS BANK
BEAUTY OF WILDLIFE
BEST PHOTOS OF THE WORLD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Back to TOP Back to TOP